Nano-Bond Ceramic Crystal Shield is the latest car exterior protection coating from Zixilai.
With the most advanced nano technology using the super strong silicone dioxide (SiO2) compound found in quartz, the Nano-Bond coating will permanently protect your cars exterior from a range of everyday hazards that diminish the appearance of your beloved car whilst leaving a smooth, shiny high gloss finish to keep it in tip-top condition.
With an easy application process, long lifespan (3-5 years) and minimal product aftercare, Nano-Bond is the only car care product you will need.
Nano-Bond will form a permanent chemical bond to the exterior substrate of your car to leave a strong, smooth high-gloss finish that seals in the paintwork underneath, which can only be removed by mechanical polishing. Together with its advanced nano technology properties and permanent bond, Nano-Bond Ceramic Crystal Shield has the following properties to protect your car:
- 9H Hardness to provide a higher scratch and abrasion resistance than automotive paintwork
- Permanent protection (3-5 years)
- High gloss finish
- Hydrophobic: repels water to a medium hydrophobic level
- Oxidization and Corrosion resistant
- Chemical Resistant
- UV resistant: protects paintwork from fading
- Flexible: Will not crack
- High resistance to temperature: -50°C to + 250°C
- Environmental Fallout Resistant: Protects the cars exterior from harmful environmental substances such as (acid rain/bird droppings/tree sap) which are easily removed with a gentle wash – No hard scrubbing required.
- Minimal Maintenance required: Only requires a warm soapy wash as required – No waxing or polishing needed!
So forget about other car care and let Nano-Bond permanently protect your cars good looks, whilst paying you back with more time to enjoy your car.
Please click on the ‘Discover More’ link on the top of page to learn more about the Nano-Bond coating along with precautions and recommendations when applying.
Each set contains the following:
- 1x 100ml bottle of Nano-Bond Ceramic Crystal Shield (enough to cover two small sized cars)
- 1x 100ml bottle of Nano-Bond De-greaser
- 1x Soft micro-fibre cloth
- 2x Applicator sponge
- 3x Applicator cloth (to wrap around sponge)
- 1x Pair protective gloves
- 1x Booklet containing: Application instructions, Product after care advice, Material safety data sheets
Please read all application instructions and MSDS sheets before applying this product.
Surface Preparation- Wash your car thoroughly and use the degreaser to remove all grease, dust, oil, wax and other foreign materials to ensure the surface is clean. Please make sure you are happy with your cars surface before you start application.
- Ensure surface is clean and dry
- Ensure surface temperature is cool
- Better application in an indoor room- avoid direct sunlight
Scratches on surface before application- You can lightly polish the car with a polishing agent to remove minor scratches and swirl marks to improve the car surface but you can apply without polishing. Take your time to prepare the application surface and do not over apply the polishing agent.
Surfaces you can coat–
- Metal- painted or unpainted
- Plastic- painted or unpainted
- Glass (window screens with wipers can be coated but the coating layer will be worn down by the friction of the wipers over time)
Surfaces you cannot coat–
- Paint that is not completely dry
Wiping method of application–
- Wrap a sheet of the fine fabric cloth around the sponge applicator making sure the black (soft) side of the sponge is covered with the fibre paper as this is the application side of the sponge.
- Pour a small amount of the 9H Nano liquid onto the fibre paper that is on the application side of the applicator sponge.
- Lightly wipe onto the car surface with the sponge applicator in a uniform fashion. (a small amount of 9H Nano liquid will go along way- 50ml can cover a small sized car)
- Let the 9H Nano liquid permeate the surface of your car for 3 minutes
- Lightly wipe the surface with the micro fibre cloth after 3 minutes until the surface becomes “tack” free thus finishing the coating surface. (you will be able to feel the “tack” fade as you wipe with the micro fibre cloth). Rotate or Change the sheet of fine fabric cloth as required.
Re-coating method- Coating thickness will be increased by applying every 60 minutes (new layers can also be added once the Nano coating has cured) to achieve the robust protection. The scratch resistance and high gloss will be enhanced every time when you apply a new layer on to the surface.
Curing- the Nano coating is designed to be cured at room temperature. After 1-2 hours the coating will be tack free and 24-72 hours will achieve full function. Do not wash your car within 72 hours of application! Once fully cured, the Nano coating cannot be removed by chemicals; machine polishing is the only way to remove it.
Storage- After use, please secure the bottle cap and store locked up in a cool and well ventilated place, away from heat and sources of ignition. Keep out of the reach of children.
Thank you for using Zixilai Nano-Bond. Once the curing time has passed you are free to use your car in any conditions. Below are our recommendations for cleaning the exterior of your car with the Nano-Bond protection coating applied:
Cleaning- We recommend you use a micro-fibre cloth with warm soapy water to wash the exterior of your car. Doing this along with the aid of the protection coating makes it really easy to remove sticking substances such as bug splats without the effort of hard rubbing!
Once you have washed your car we recommend you use a car leather to dry the exterior to remove the risk of water marks appearing. Alternatively, use a dry micro-fibre cloth to remove the excess water droplets on the surface.
Polishing- There is no need to polish your car anymore! The Nano-Bond coating creates a permeant, smooth and shiny bond to your cars exterior, the high gloss finish will always be there. Just the general wash needed as required.
Window Screens- The Nano-Bond coating creates a permanent bond. The only way to remove it is by mechanical polishing but the friction from the wiper blades will slowly wear down the chemical bond created. Over time the areas where the wiper blades cause the most friction to the window screen may need re-coating. To do this just follow the instructions for how you applied the Nano-Bond coating previously.
Download the safety sheet by clicking here